Statistics for Data Science 2018 Part 2 | Statistics Tutorial for Beginners | Data Science Tutorial
Hello and Welcome back to one of the Best Data Science tutorial conducted by Acadgild. This video talks about applications of statistics for data science. In the previous video, we learned. Introduction to Statistics, Basic Statistics, Introduction to the Basic Terms of Statistics, What are Variables, The Measure of Central Tendency the Mean, Median, and Mode, The Measures of Dispersion, What is a Range, What is Sample Variance, Standard Deviation, Population Vs Sample, What is Chebysheff’s Theorem, Law of Expected Values and Variance, Probability Density Function, Basic terms used in statistics: Variable, Data (singular), Data (plural), Experiment, Parameter, Statistics. Kinds of Variables or Types of Variable: Qualitative or Attributive or Categorical variable etc.
Before going through the 2nd part of the statistics tutorial, we would suggest you go through the 1st part for the better continuation. The video link as follows,
Statistics for Data Science Tutorial Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c27EwKNIanQ
In this video, you will be able to learn,
• Random Variables: A random viable is a function or a rule which maps each event in a sample space to real numbers.
• Types of Random Variables: 1. Discrete Random Variables, 2. Continuous Random Variables
• Discrete Distribution
• Cumulative Distribution
• Laws of Variance
• Probability Density Function
• Discrete PDF- Uniform distribution
• Discrete PDF- Bernoulli distribution
• Binomial Distribution
• Binomial Random Variable
• Discrete PDF- Binomial distribution
• Poisson Distribution
• Poisson Probability distribution
• Discrete PDF- Negative- Binomial distribution
• Continuous PDF- Uniform distribution
• Continuous PDF- Gamma distribution
Kindly, go through the complete video and learn more about statistics and please subscribe the channel for more updates on the latest technical skills and tutorials.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on: