Fire Warden forms part of our First aid & Fire skill set and has been custom developed by Worksafe Connect in a full and refresher format.
We offer this program onsite at your workplace and are focused on delivering an engaging and professional experience.
So what can you expect on the day?
First and foremost, we are focused on ensuring that you receive the most up to date and accurate information and practical skills.
Using case studies and activity based learning our experienced trainers facilitate our program while taking on board any knowledge and experience that you might already possess.
Our program is broken down into the following key modules:
Hazard and risk identification
Legislation and regulatory framework
Command, Control and Coordinate
On successful completion of the program you will receive a statement of attainment for this nationally accredited training course along with a Trainer 2 You quick reference card.
At Trainer 2 You, we are committed to providing you great service and support, before, during and after each training course and our trainers will be happy to talk with you throughout the program on any issues regarding safety and training.
For more information on accessing our high-quality short courses in your workplace in Australia please visit our website at http://www.trainer2you.com.au
Increasingly we are responding to client’s requests for training in the workplace, training before or after standard business hours and training tailored to specific clients’ industry requirements.
As time and resource pressures increase in all our organisations, we recognise that a flexible approach to training is critical in adding value to the organisations we are proud to support.
So that’s why we have created our latest service Trainer 2 You.
“Where-you-want-it” and “when-you-want-it” is our simple approach to providing core compliance and safety related training to you.
What we commit to is providing you high-quality and professional service and support, before, during and after each training course.
Whether you are looking for accredited or non-accredited training, at Trainer 2 You we are committed to ensuring that you are receiving the most up to date and accurate information and practical skills.
Having trained over 30,000 people and 1300 organisations throughout Australia, we have designed, developed and delivered industry leading training for over 10 years.
We are passionate about training and committed to helping you achieve your outcomes.
Trainer 2 You operates under our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) WorkSafe Connect, http://www.worksafeconnect.com, which is registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). WorkSafe Connect has been in business for over 10 years in Queensland. Our RTO number is 31385. All our trainers and assessors have full accreditation and current industry and vocational experience. We provide nationally recognised training and high risk work licence assessment to the national standard.
We provide training and assessment in the following skill sets:
• Standard 11 Coal Mining Inductions
• Working at Height Safety
• Enter Confined Space
• Asbestos Removal and Supervision
• High Risk Work Licencing
• Workplace Health and safety
• Risk Management
• Site Supervisor
• Training and Assessment
• Perform CPR
• Fire extinguisher training
• Fire warden training
• Resource Industry (RII) Competencies
We also provide occupational health and safety and training related services such as:
• Training package and course development
• Facilitation of mine site on-boarding for site specific inductions and shutdowns
• E-Learning design and development through our eLearning business, eFundamentals. http://www.efundamentals.com.au
• Affiliate arrangements, alternatively known as a Supervising RTO (SRTO) arrangement
• Training, safety and compliance-related advisory services
• Short-term and long-term safety, compliance and trainer placement solutions
• Funded training
• Verification of competency assessments
We have associations with the following mining and heavy industry organisations:
• Energy Skills Queensland – http://www.energyskillsqld.com.au
• Resource Industry Skills Association – http://www.riskills.org
• Construction Skills Queensland – http://www.csq.org.au
• Australian Skills Quality Authority – http://www.asqa.gov.au
• Workplace Health and Safety Queensland – http://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au
• The Construction Training Centre – http://www.ctc.qld.edu.au
• Queensland Leaders – http://www.queenslandleaders.com.au
• Department of Education Training Queensland – http://www.det.qld.gov.au